|usjournal.com Launches Turkish Site; More on Localization
USAcademics-tr.com is now live! The U.S. Journal of Academics launched its eleventh (11th) non-English sister site last week. The Turkish site is designed to tap into the enormous potential of the globally-mobile student market in Turkey. Contact Cheryl to participate in the initiative.
Advertising Opportunities: usjournal.com/en/educators/sponsor.html.
Update on Free Local Registrations at Google and Yahoo!: Several colleagues requested more details from our last newsletter. Simply go to Google.com and Yahoo.com, and click their Local links. Try to find your organization using its name and zip code. If appropriate results do not appear prominently, click Information for Business Owners on the Google Results Page, and Add your business to Yahoo! Local on the Yahoo Results Page, then follow their instructions.
The search engines are offering free local registrations for a limited time, to populate their databases, which will enhance their geomarketing capabilities. For more info about this important new Precision Marketing trend, attend our eRecruitment Trends and Techniques Session on Wednesday, 1 June at 9:15 a.m. at the NAFSA Conference in Seattle.
Promotions: Upcoming Recruitment Fairs
- Fairs in Latin America (Appropriate for all institutional types): Contact John Demer, ph +55.11.3661.7601, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fppmedia.com.
- Buenos Aires: 3 Sep 2005
- Lima: 6 Sep 2005
- Sao Paulo: 10-11 Sep 2005
- Porto Alegre: 13 Sep 2005
- Curitiba: 15 Sep 2005
- Florianopolis: 17 Sep 2005
- Canadian Fairs, via Penny Bissett Consulting: Contact Penny Bissett, ph +905-421-9130 or toll free 1-866-226-2322, email@example.com, or pennybissett.org.
- Toronto (Undergraduate): 30 Sep - 1 Oct 2005
- Toronto (Graduate): 2 Oct 2005
- AEO / ICE Asia Middle East Expos: Contact Husain Neemuchwala, ph +905-785-0764, firstname.lastname@example.org, or ICEunlimited.com.
- Fall Asia Middle East Expo: 13 Sep - 15 Oct 2005
- Spring Asia Middle East Expo: 14 Feb - 25 Mar 2006
- World Educate Business Association (WEBA): Contact Richard Affolter, ph +41 91 730 17 34, email@example.com.
|usjournal.com's Participation in Upcoming Events
Online since 1996.
About usjournal.com, LLC
Contact Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck
MP3 Audio Files
News / Updates
Schedule of U.S. Education Fairs
If you know of any colleagues who would benefit from this newsletter, please
forward it. Also, let me know if
you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You are welcome to re-print this communiqué in full, under the condition that you include Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, usjournal.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 East 2nd Street