|usjournal.com: Your Translation Team
Multi-lingual Campaigns at usjournal.com and our sister sites provide an excellent (and easy) way to bolster your presence in the propitious global student market online. Our professional translations:
- May be used (i.e., cut and pasted and / or linked) by the advertiser for other promotions, in print or online
- May be formatted with your header and footer, to provide visual consistency with your .edu domain
- Entitle the advertiser to other special services offered by usjournal.com throughout the year, for no additional charge
- Feature substantial discounts for four or more translations
- Include complimentary Internal Links / Rotating Banners from our corresponding independent sister domain
Learn more about our reasonably-priced promotional opportunities which feature rolling deadlines: usjournal.com/en/educators/sponsor.html.
USAcademics-th.com is now live. The U.S. Journal of Academics launched its twelfth (12th) non-English sister site earlier this week. The Thai site is designed to tap into the globally-mobile student market that ranks ninth as a country of origin, according to IIE's Open Doors 2004 statistics. Contact Cheryl to participate in the initiative.
See you in Seattle! Plan to attend the 2005 version of our popular eRecruitment Session on Wednesday, 1 June at 9:15 a.m. I have two time slots available for personal meetings: early Monday morning, 30 May, or early Friday morning, 3 June. If you haven't already done so, please let me know if you'd like to get together.
Promotions: Like-minded Sites and Events
- Utsikt.nu: An online venue for targeting Swedish students. Contact Viktor Sundberg, ph +46 31 12 77 20, firstname.lastname@example.org, or utsikt.nu.
- Fairs in Latin America: Contact John Demer, ph +55.11.3661.7601, email@example.com, or fppmedia.com.
- 3-17 Sep 2005: Buenos Aires, Lima, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Florianopolis
- Canadian Fairs, via Penny Bissett Consulting: Contact Penny Bissett, ph +905-421-9130, firstname.lastname@example.org, or pennybissett.org.
- 30 Sep - 2 Oct 2005: Toronto
- EducationUSA Fair in Central America: Contact Michael Harris, email@example.com, or iie.org.
- 27 Oct 2005: Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- AEO / ICE Asia Middle East Expos: Contact Husain Neemuchwala, ph +905-785-0764, firstname.lastname@example.org, or ICEunlimited.com.
- Fall Asia Middle East Expo: 13 Sep - 15 Oct 2005
- Spring Asia Middle East Expo: 14 Feb - 25 Mar 2006
- World Educate Business Association (WEBA): Contact Richard Affolter, ph +41 91 730 17 34, email@example.com.
Online since 1996.
About usjournal.com, LLC
Contact Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck
MP3 Audio Files
News / Updates
Schedule of U.S. Education Fairs
If you know of any colleagues who would benefit from this newsletter, please
forward it. Also, let me know if
you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You are welcome to re-print this communiqué in full, under the condition that you include Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, usjournal.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 East 2nd Street