|usjournal.com Launches SEO, Arabic and Vietnamese Services
In response to client demand, usjournal.com's services have evolved to include Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for external domains. Our costs are very reasonable: $500 for the initial review and recommendations, then $100 for each month you would like us to perform an analysis.
Our SEO Team is extremely thorough, so it's important to have a responsive contact person to work on uploading our suggestions promptly in the dynamic SEO environment. For details:
New Arabic Site: USAcademics-ar.com
New Vietnamese Site: USAcademics-vn.com
Current advertisers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add language translations to your campaign, and we will pro-rate the cost based on your Renewal Anniversary. New advertisers may launch campaigns at any time; our deadlines are rolling. Call Cheryl at 570-339-4731 for details.
There are still a few spaces available for NAFSA's eRecruitment Webinar coming up next week, on Wednesday, 22 February:
We also invite you to join us for the comprehensive version (2-1/2 hours) of our in-person eRecruitment Session in San Diego, hosted by Academic Impressions on Thursday, 23 March:
|Cross Promotions: Like-minded Sites and Events
- Romanian International University Fair: Contact Alexandru Ghita, ph +4.0745.024.469, email@example.com, or riuf.ro.
- 1-2 Apr 2006: Bucharest
- As low as $680 for 2-day event; 15,000 visitors expected
- Study USA (U.S. Commercial Service) Fair: Contact Monica Rosas at +664-622-7450 or Monica.Rosas@mail.doc.gov, or buyusa.gov/mexico.
- AEO / ICE Fall Asia Middle East (F.A.M.E.) Expo: Contact Husain Neemuchwala, ph +905-785-0764, firstname.lastname@example.org, or ICEunlimited.com.
- 2-20 Oct 2006: Kathmandu, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Online since 1996.
About usjournal.com, LLC
MP3 Audio Files
News / Updates
U.S. Education Fairs
If you know of any colleagues who would benefit from this newsletter, please
forward it. Also, let me know if
you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You are welcome to re-print this communique in full, under the condition that you include Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, usjournal.com, email@example.com.
50 East 2nd Street