|Solving Display Problems
with Non-Western Characters in Spreadsheets
Due to the growing popularity of our multi-lingual campaigns, more students have been completing our inquiry forms with non-Latin characters. These double-byte characters (as in many Asian languages) may disrupt the full functionality of spreadsheets that our advertisers use for database management.
We recently upgraded our database technology to accommodate the issue. Our new alternative format automatically identifies double-byte characters, and shifts the input to another column within the same Excel Report. View a partial screenshot of the new format:
Current advertisers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enable the new feature. Formats will not change for advertisers who do not respond.
Learn more about how usjournal.com applies the latest techniques to support our exclusive list of advertisers. Review all of our promotional options:
|Cross Promotions: Like-minded Sites and Events
- Early bird deadline: 1 April 2006
Education Fair: Studie Beurs – Scope on the Globe 2006, The Netherlands.
Contact Janine Bekker, ph +31 (0) 20 664 61 27, email@example.com, or www.scopeontheglobe.com.
- 11-14 October 2006: Utrecht, The Netherlands
- 88,000 visitors and 300 exhibitors from over 20 countries
- AEO / ICE Fall Asia Middle East (F.A.M.E.) Expo: Contact Husain Neemuchwala, ph +905-785-0764, firstname.lastname@example.org, or ICEunlimited.com.
- 2-20 Oct 2006: Kathmandu, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Oh! America Education Fairs: Contact Brian Hockertz at email@example.com or ohamerica.net/aee.
- 21-24 Oct 2006: Taipei, Taichung, Kaoshiung
Online since 1996.
About usjournal.com, LLC
MP3 Audio Files
News / Updates
U.S. Education Fairs
If you know of any colleagues who would benefit from this newsletter, please
forward it. Also, let me know if
you would rather not receive future eUpdates. Thanks!
You are welcome to re-print this communique in full, under the condition that you include Reprinted with permission of Cheryl Darrup-Boychuck, usjournal.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
50 East 2nd Street