here to inquire
320 Porter Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14201
D'Youville College is an independent, urban, coeducational institution located in Buffalo, New York -- just a short distance from the Canadian border. D'Youville provides professional programs and liberal arts programs for more than 2,700 graduate and undergraduate students in day, evening, weekend and summer sessions. The college offers undergraduate, master's, post graduate, doctoral programs and advanced certificate programs.
A unique feature of all of our programs is the inclusion of a strong liberal arts core in our professional programs that provides a balanced education to our students of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds.
D'Youville College honors its Catholic heritage by providing academic, social, spiritual, and professional development in programs that emphasize leadership and service. D'Youville teaches students to contribute to the world community by leading compassionate, productive, and responsible lives. The educational process shapes D'Youville graduates and the communities they serve. At D'Youville College there are four foundation stones in an effective learning environment:
- Academic preparation
- Practical experience
- Consistent value structure
- Concern for the betterment of the community
Academics at D'Youville College (Select your preferences.)
D'Youville College offers 27 baccalaureate, eight master's-level and five post-baccalaureate degrees, as well as advanced certificate programs in health-related professions. Five-year programs leading to both a bachelor's and master's degrees are available in occupational therapy, international business, and dietetics. There is also a six-year physical therapy (BS/MPT program) and an RN BS/MS program.
Bachelor Degree Programs: (BA = Bachelor of Arts; BS = Bachelor of Science)
- Accounting BS
- Biology BA
- Biology BS
- Business Management BS
- Interdisciplinary Studies BA (Education)
- English BA
- Exercise and Sports Studies
- Global Studies BA
- Health Services BS
- History BA
- Information Technology BS
- Nursing BSN
- Philosophy BA
- Pre-Professional, Science (pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-veterinary)
- Pre-Professional, Law
- Psychology BA
- Physician Assistant Education BS
- Sociology BA
Dual / Combined Degree Programs (BS / MS = Bachelor of Science / Master of Science)
- Chiropractic DC (7 years, early admit)
- Dietetics BS / MS
- Health Services BS / Physical Therapy MPT (5 year)
- Health Services BS / Physical Therapy DPT (6 year)
- Education (Early Childhood / Childhood) BS / MS
- Education (Middle Childhood/Adolescence) BS / MS
- Information Technology / International Business BS / MS
- International Business BS / MS
- Nursing, Community Health Nursing BSN / MS
- Occupational Therapy BS / MS
Master Degree Programs
- Education MS (Elementary, Secondary, Special)
- Family Nurse Practitioner MS
- Health Services Administration MS
- International Business MS
- Nursing MS (choice of clinical focus)
- Nursing / Community Health Nursing MS
- Occupational Therapy MS
- Physical Therapy MPT / MSPT
- Chiropractic DC (Doctor of Chiropractic)
- Educational Leadership EdD (Doctor of Education)
- Health Policy and Health Education EdD (Doctor of Education)
Tuition and Financial Aid Information: All applicants are reviewed for academic scholarships at the time of acceptance.
|Tuition and Other Expenses for
Undergraduate International Students
|Health insurance (estimated)
|Meals and Accommodation
|Tuition and Other Expenses for
Graduate International Students
||Nursing, International Business,
Health Services Administration
* Add $ 7,800. for Meals and Accommodations, if applicable.
Location of D'Youville College in Buffalo, New York: The college is located a short distance from the Canadian border, making trips to Toronto and Niagara Falls convenient. New York City is six hours away, and Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Rochester and Syracuse are within easy reach.
|Buffalo is the commercial, political and entertainment hub of an eight-county region of western New York State consisting of nearly 1.6 million people. Located at the easternmost end of Lake Erie, overlooking the Niagara River, Buffalo is just across the Peace Bridge from the Canadian province of Ontario.
The Buffalo area has outstanding theater, a world-class symphony, extraordinary architecture, and great shopping at the area's many malls. For people with an appetite, there is a wealth of charming bistros and restaurants serving local specialties and cuisine from around the world. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Darien Lake, New York State's largest amusement park; the Grand Canyon of the East at Letchworth State Park; the internationally-renowned Victorian village at the Chautauqua Institution; the Erie Canal; and the Genesee Country Village and Museum, the country's third-largest living history museum.
We look forward to welcoming you to D'Youville College! To learn more, review all of our programs and select the ones that interest you. Then complete the inquiry form, and we'll respond to you directly.