| A sampling of students who successfully enrolled at U.S. campuses recommended by usjournal.com|
At usjournal.com, our primary goal is to inform non-U.S. students about the variety of excellent educational opportunities available in the USA. As a result, many of our students have been admitted to top-rated academic programs tailored to their needs. A few of those students recently informed us of their success as a result of our efforts:
- I decided to attend University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee this year; I moved to Milwaukee in July. - Seon Joo So, Korea (1 September 2006)
- I have my admission at Santa Monica College. - Muratala, Nigeria (28 August 2005)
- I have enrolled at Glendale Community College in Arizona. I will be starting my course this fall semester. - Quy Huynh, Vietnam (8 August 2005)
- I am a freshman at Duquesne University in the major of Political Science. - Merve Koca, Turkey (7 October 2004)
- I'm studying in Southern New Hampshire University. It is a very intensive course! - Tan Sing, Malaysia (12 September 2004)
- I will enroll in January 2005 at Sierra College in California. Please, I need additional information about life in U.S. and the courses. Thank you for your help. - Bruno, Senegal (14 August 2004)
- I will start to study at HPU (Hawaii Pacific University) this fall semester. Thanks! - Diana, Germany (13 August 2004)
- Yes, I have chosen Riverside Community College in California. - Brice, Cote D'Ivoire (11 August 2004)
- Thank you for helping me to study in USA. Now I am a student at Edmonds Community College in Washington state.
- Theophile, Cameroon (7 May 2004)
- I call sending you a piece of good news. I re-gained my F1-Visa for coming
on Fall 2004 to Pittsburg State University.
Thanks to Lori Hall (International Student Advisor) who being there 4 me to
give a hand. Without her, things couldn't be done easily. I think support to
an individual is extremely important. - Diane, Malaysia (15 April 2004)
- I am now a student at the University of Idaho. - Dodam, Togo (12 February 2004)
- I am doing my masters in Western Kentucky University as a full-time student, and I want to know if I can work as an intern at your work place... Thank you very much for the opportunity you have given me. - Gopi, India (19 January 2004)
- I am very happy to report that we have our first enrollment as a result of
our advertising campaign with the U.S. Journal of Academics. We received
the Excel report with only one week's inquiries, and were able to follow up
on an inquiry within the community. The prospective student signed up yesterday.
- Barbara Murphy, Director of the English Language Institute, College
of Staten Island, New York (10 January 2004)
- I would like to inform you that I am studying in Grand Valley State University (GVSU), Michigan. I am sorry for not letting you know sooner! - Ummi, Malaysia (7 October 2003)
- I've already enrolled in De Anza College in California. Thanks for the information! - Joanne, Taiwan (11 September 2003)
- I am on an exchange between my French school and Saginaw
Valley State University for two semesters only. - Grégoire, France (11 September 2003)
- I was admitted to De Anza College in Cupertino, California. I'm flying on 24th August, and I'll stay at a friend of mine while searching a place to live, while studying in U.S. I'll major in marketing... - Dessislava, Bulgaria (9 July 2003)
- Thanks for your constant follow-up and assistance. I did manage to get my visa to study for an MBA at Saginaw
Valley State University. I hope we can still keep in touch; you never know -- We could end up meeting... - Nduku, Kenya (10 July 2003)
- Ms. Cheryl -- Your prompt replies really amaze me. Thank you for helping
me so much. I wouldn't have known so much about the studies at U.S.
anyway, without your help. I would be contacting
them very soon and will keep you informed. - Deepti, an Indian citizen
currently studying in Japan (May 2003)
- I just visited usjournal.com,
and I am very glad to say that any foreign student seeking information
on studying in USA will have a lot for them... -- Anjan, Nepal (February
- I have enrolled at Green River Community College... - Andra, China (12 January 2003)
If you would like to pursue similar paths of successful enrollment in top-ranked U.S. universities and colleges, please use our simple selection page. Choose your preferences, then review our exclusive results. These campuses specifically want to welcome and serve globally-minded international students.
Click on the campus name to learn more about it, then check the boxes near the programs that interest you. Complete and submit the inquiry form, and international admissions counselors will respond to you directly about their specific admissions process.